samedi 30 avril 2011

Minimalist Plus Dinnerware

Now that I know where I'm going to college, I'll have to get ready for dorm life. I've been thinking a lot about the minimalist lifestyle and it seems like a good fit for my personality. I don't like spending time cleaning, I don't usually buy a lot of stuff, and I'm always in trouble for leaving things lying around the house... what better way to fix that than just to get rid of the offending property? Plus, I might actually be able to fit into my dorm room, without being crowded out by things.

The only problem is that I don't know how to reconcile minimalism with...

...well, and this is going to sound particular but...

as you probably guessed from this blog's title, I like formality. If I am a minimalist with one dinner plate and a spoon, how will I have a dinner party? Okay, and even if I splurge and provide spoons for everybody...

The logical answer would be that I should be a moderate minimalist. Hum, and I don't know what moderate minimalism looks like. See? We're getting into grey areas here... Spoons or no spoons? Minimalism or not?

Concretely, I guess, I'll be a minimalist plus dinnerware. There. Problem solved.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire