mardi 24 mai 2011

This is What You Do When You're a Senior

Hey there! I haven't written in a while, but don't worry... I haven't given up on the blog. ;) (It'd be quitting to give up before I even get my first comment! I'm going to need to significantly improve my blog-writing skills before I can justify giving up this here project.)

In any case, I've been busy getting ready for graduation. Picinics, breakfasts, awards ceremonies, volleyball in the park... it's a lot of work being a senior. You've got to live it up when you only have two more days of being a carefree highschooler. I could swear that I'm still in middle school half the time, but apparently adulthood advances a bit faster than that.

I'm still working on cleaning out my room... not that it's overly messy but I'm a lot more easily distracted than I thought I was when I started this project. The biggest issue is that I have so many books, and only one bookshelf to put them on. I know that being a minimalist entails letting go of things, but... not... books...

The good news is that I got a job callback today, so with any luck I'll end up with a summer job. ;) And... I have a few more prospective French students. So as of right now I think I'll label today a Good Day.

Oh... and I should be studying for exams right now. Sorry. Bye.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire